Lebanon Stock Market Update Cleaning Supplies
how to win 60 seconds binary options White or White Wheat Cinnamon Bread
½ C sugar
2 1/2 C all purpose flour
2 1/2 white wheat flour
2 C warm water
2 T yeast
1 tsp. salt
2 T cinnamon
cinnamon and sugar mixture
1. Pour warm water into mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the top.
3. Sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar and gently stir.
4. Mix together salt, cinnamon, sugar and flour.
5. After yeast has proofed, bubbles have formed, add ½ of the flour mixture.
6. Add egg and mix to combine.
7. Add remaining flour and stir one to two minutes. Bread should come away from the
side of the bowl.
8. Let rise until double in size. Punch down and divide in half. Roll to width of your
bread pan by 16-18 inches long.
9. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
10. Roll tightly.
11. Place in greased bread pan and bake 375 degrees 20-25 minutes.
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
2 large eggs
3 1/3 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
Pre-heat over to 400º
1. Combine warm water, yeast and sugar. Let stand until foamy, about five minutes.
2. Beat one egg.
3. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. Add butter and combine making crumbs.
5. Stir in yeast mixture and beaten egg until a dough forms.
6. Knead until smooth. Dough should remain slightly tacky, the more flour you add,
the tougher rolls will be when baked.
7. Shape dough into a ball and return it to bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and
let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, 1 to 2 hours.
8. Divide dough into 8 equal parts.
9. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange two to three inches apart on baking sheet
lined with parchment or a silpat. Cover loosely with a piece of plastic wrap lightly
10. Let rolls rise in a warm place for until doubled in size.
11. Set a large shallow pan of water on oven floor.
12. Beat remaining egg with 1tablespoon water and brush some on top of buns.
13. Bake until tops are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
Fungsi Auto Trading Pada Mt4 Indicator Onion Soda Bread
4 C white flour
1 ½ tsp. Salt
1 ¼ C milk
1 T lemon juice
2 T sugar
2 T buttermilk
1 T baking powder
1 onion peeled and chopped
Combine milk and lemon juice and set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 425º.
1. Place onion in skillet with 1 T butte and 1 T oil and saute on low until lightly browned.
2. Mix together dry ingredients.
3. Add milk and combine well.
4. Add onion and incorporate but do not over mix.
5. Divide into two loaves.
6. Shape into ball.
7. Place on pizza stone or baking sheet and lightly flatten with your hand to 3 inches.
8. Cut a cross on bread.
9. Bake 25-30 minutes.
10. Really yummy served warm, as a pannini sandwich, slathered with garlic butter
and toasted, so many great uses.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1/2 cup cold evaporated milk
1 cup dried cranberries
2 tablespoons sugar
In a mixer, combine flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut the cold butter into 1/2 inch pieces. Add the butter to
the dry ingredients and mix on low using paddle beater until the butter is the size of peas. In a separate bowl, beat eggs
and milk. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add egg mixture. Turn off mixer and fold in cranberries. Put some flour on the counter.
Turn the dough out onto the floured surface. Sprinkle flour onto the top of the dough, pat it into a disk
about 9 inches in diameter. Cut the into 8 pieces like a pie. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Separate the pieces and put them on a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
treading water 2001 watch online Instant Oatmeal
3 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
Place 1 cup oats in a blender process until powdery. Combine with remaining oats. Store in airtight container or flavor according to the recipes below. To serve place desired amount of mix in bowl. Add boiling water and stir to thicken or cover with water and place in microwave 45 seconds to one minute. This is a great way for kids to make it themselves.
• Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal: Add: 3 T. sugar, 1 tsp.. cinnamon, and 1/2 Cup chopped dried apples.
• Cinnamon Oatmeal: Add 3 T. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon.
• Fruit and Cream: Add 3T. brown sugar and 3 T. dry milk and 3/4 Cup diced dried fruit
• Oatmeal Raisins: Add 3 T. brown sugar and 1/2 C raisins
various sectors in stock market Pancake Master Mix
12 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups dry milk powder
6 tsp baking soda
12 tsp baking powder
3 tsp salt
For every 1 to 1-1/2 cups dry mix add:
1-1/2 tablespoons oil
2/3 cup water
1 cup of dry mix makes 5-7 pancakes or 3 waffles