Binary Option Newsletter Practice
Left over mashed potatoes
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 strips bacon (could be left over also)
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1. Cook bacon and set aside to drain. Cool and dice.
2. Combine 3/4 cup of grated cheese, sour cream and green onions.
3. Combine warm potatoes and cheese mixture
4. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
5. Spoon potato mixture into cups making a small well in the center.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and diced bacon.
Bake 325º until warmed through and cheese is browned
my stock market power
1 pound cooked ham
2 teaspoons pickle relish (dill or sweet…try some of both)
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/4 cup creamy salad dressing (Miracle Whip type)
1. Cut ham into bite sized pieces.
2. Place into food processor, grind on pulse until very coarse.
3. Add pickle relish and pulse a few more times.
4. Combine mustard and salad dressing.
5. Combine ham and dressing and mix well.
Serve on crackers or make old fashioned tea sandwiches. Tea sandwiches are so much fun for a little girls tea party.
Option 2: Leave out relish and serve on toast topped with a poached egg. Really yummy!
wise options trading
Pizza: Using a store bought or homemade crust spread with meat, top with diced tomatoes, black olives and green onions. Sprinkle with grated Colby jack marbled cheese. Bake 375º until cheese is melted.
Nachos: Top tortilla chips with warmed meat, diced onion, olives, salsa, melted cheese and sour cream.
Potato Bar: Slice hot baked potato beginning and ending 1/2 inch from each end. Squeeze inward from the ends forming a bowl. Add meat, grated cheese, sour cream.
Taco soup: Combine 2 cans diced tomatoes, 1 can corn, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can green beans, chili or meat. Heat through. Add more taco seasoning if desired.
insertion sort using binary search time complexity
Left over Chili
1 Can corn
1 Can diced tomatoes
1 Small can diced chillies
1 Cornbread muffin mix
1 C grated cheese
1. Combine chili, corn, tomatoes with liquid.
2. Place in oven proof dish.
3. Make corn bread according to package directions.
4. Drain chillies and combine with corn bread.
5. Spoon cornbread over chili.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake according to package direction until cornbread is done.
Self Reliance Expo November 5th and 6th in Salt Lake City
I’ll be there and hope many of you will be too and that you will come and visit our booth.
Comment on any post for a chance to win:
Tickets to the Self Reliance Expo
Kathy Clark’s new book: republican party and free trade Dinner is in the Jar
Janet Wayman’s Dutch oven cooking DVD
Every comment is another chance to win!
world market stocks charts To Listen to past broadcasts of READY OR NOT visit:
market pre quote stock Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://blog.totallyready.com/announcing-the-totally-ready-newsletter/